Welcome To My Blog

Welcome To My Blog

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Rafting The Trinity White Waters


On Saturday August, 19 I went rafting with my friend & his family down Trinity River. The pictures shown above were taken on a rapid called Hell's Hole. It is a class 3+ and almost class 4 rapid! The highest class rapid is class 5. Since this was my first time rafting down rapids, it felt like I was rafting down a little waterfall, and it actually is a miniature waterfall! It drops almost 12 feet down! Our guide for the trip was one of Collin's family's friends. Our guide was going to try something that would be awesome for some people, but horrorifying for others - our guide tried to stand up on the back of the raft with rope tied to the raft! I hope someday I can work at the Trinity River Rafting!

2 comments:

Kearns Family Site said...

Get picture sean, you are a wind guy.

Ruthie said...

Oh wow a 12 foot waterfall, I am soooo impressed. Hate to break it to ya, but the Splash Mountain ride in DisneyLand has a 50 foot waterfall.....But that's cool about rafting, I mean I would just have fallen in the water and drowned, so good job! haha